It is well known that for every marketer, simply sharing his content is not sufficient. He must also make the potential customers feel that he can provide them with valuable content. To help with that, here are 5 basic curation type every marketer needs.
- One of the types involves stories breaking on social media. Some stories heavily unfold on social media. Curation teams could track the course of those stories, and could use them in marketing.
- Number two of the 5 basic curation type every marketer needs is the use of reaction. Curators should consider basing their marketing on reactions of people to the currently trending topics. This could potentially be helpful in selling products.
- A third type is using talker stories. These talker stories generate conversations that become so popular, they become the story. Using this type will direct the marketer to address the public demand and sell something that the general public will likely patronise.
- Another one of the 5 basic curation type every marketer needs is by using daily features. A marketer could do daily roundups on a number of topics, and base his marketing style according to the findings. This ensures that his marketing will be socially relevant, time-updated, and widely accepted.
- The last of the 5 basic curation type every marketer needs is to generally collect data, summarise data, add true value to the data, intrigue people, make sense to people, and entice people. For example creating Infographics that are interesting or industry related.
If the marketer is able to carry out any of the above content curation types or a combination, successfully he could wind up with a very high profit because consumers will surely buy the marketer’s products or services. HERE are some helpful tips as to how to manage your content with WordPress
To Know more about how Panda4 can work for your website or any other Software and Digital Marketing solutions visit Sovtech.co.za. Business Software. Sorted.